During your visit to the keaholidays.gr pages you are likely to be asked to supply your personal information (name, surname, telephone, email address, etc.) in order to process your booking. Any personal data you declare anywhere on the pages of keaholidays.gr, will be held solely for purposes related to your transactions with us, improvement of services and ensuring their operation and is not permitted to be used by any third party (except as provided by law to the competent authorities). Your personal information will not be disclosed in any case to any third party for any processing or promotion. Kea Holidays will not disclose customer information and transactions, unless it has written authorization from you or this is demanded by court order or decision by any other public authority.
Payment/Deposit by Paypal (includes use of Credit & Debit Cards)
Paypal is an online payment service, which is widely used for secure transactions on the Internet and facilitates the payment of online store for your account. Using Paypal for your credit card transactions presents some clear advantages over other methods:
- Only Paypal knows the details of your credit card
- The pages of Paypal are all encrypted so there is no possibility of personal information or credit card theft
- Our company can never know your credit card details – all data is stored on Paypal
- Paypal chooses if it will cooperate with an online business which increases the reliability of our online company
- Paypal has a special department to protect customers from fraud or malicious charges. If there is ever a problem in a transaction you can address to this department and there is a great possibility that Paypal will return the money to your account
- Using Paypal for your transactions you can avoid repeated entering of your data (personal and credit card details). All you need to do is login to your account and click the checkout button
- If you do not have a Paypal account you can still complete the purchase simply by entering the details of your card.
Paypal is active in 190 countries with over 87 million active users and can manage 24 global currencies. The money that was moved in 2016 from Paypal was over $71 billion.
Payment/Deposit by bank transfer
Prepay the whole amount or pay your deposit of your stay in the following account:
and send us a copy of the transaction by email at email@example.com or inform us by phone at +30 6930798930.
Cancellations, Changes, Non-Show
Cancellation charges when you pay a deposit and the reservation concerns all year except July, August:
– 14 days before arrival: Free (deposit return)
– From 14 to 1 day before the date of arrival: charge 25% of total stay value (deposit withheld)
Cancellation charges when you pay your deposit and booking terms the months of July, August:
– 21 days before arrival: Free (deposit return)
– From 21 to 1 days before arrival: charge 25% of total stay value (deposit withheld)
The fee for non-show in every case is 100% of the value of your stay
The accommodation falls under the provisions of POL.1187 / 23-11-2017 (Government Gazette B ‘4232 / 04-12-2017) “Short-term rental of real estate in the context of the sharing economy” and as amended every time. As such they are exempted from VAT and service tax. The “AMA” (Property Register Number) for each of the licensed rooms are 00000724442, 00000724602, 00000724635 and 00000724646.